DocuWare is a technology leader in Enterprise Content Management. The product helps organization to streamline document management and approval processes and make the next step to their Digital transformation. It is well-known and represented in over 90 countries around the globe with approximately 14,000 installations and more than 125,000 users, available both as a cloud and on-premises solution.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- Develop responsive Single Page Application (SPA)
- Use Web Services and REST interfaces to communicate with the system backbone
- Develop a deep understanding of existing DocuWare technologies and programming standards
- Be part of one of the R&D’s SCRUM teams
- Research, evaluate and promote to the R&D new libraries, frameworks and development standards
- Do code reviews of other team members
- Participate in knowledge-sharing sessions
- Extensive experience in front end development
- Object Oriented Programing Skills
- Good software design capabilities
- Patterns Knowledge e. g. MVVM, Inversion of control, etc.
- Experience in Agile work environment (SCRUM)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor University degree in Computer science or relevant disciplines
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Opportunity to work on a meaningful product and leave your impact on the digital transformation of companies worldwide
- Supportive environment to express your ideas and challenging you to be your best
- An internal culture which stimulates informal relationships and open communication
- Access to conferences, internal and external training and self-learning systems
- Opportunity to shape your own role and contribution to the organization
- Variety of choices for internal events & activities to bond with other colleagues within the organization
- Rich benefits and financial package
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a leading software company with 20+ years of excellence and 300 professionals on board. Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge, and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers' needs.
We'll be happy to welcome you in our team!