For our BOSCH Automotive team we are looking for a Java Developer.
This position is related to our long-term partnership with BOSCH. For years we are an important part of their development force for the automotive solutions.
If you join the team you will work on one of the richest solutions in the technical service documentation domain, used by famous brands, such as Reno, Harley Davidson, McLaren, Allison Transmission.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- Work on a suite of sophisticated web applications
- Build and tune high performance systems that support thousands of concurrent users and millions of transactions
- Architectural design work
- Hands-on development and testing
- Code reviews and writing technical documentation
- Work in a distributed multinational team using Agile software development processes
- Good computer science fundamentals
- Experience with J2EE and latest frameworks
- Experience with servers: Apache Tomcat, Wildfly(JBOSS)
- Experience with database servers (Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience with Java Server Faces (Richfaces)
- Experience with Hibernate, Spring
- Knowledge of SQL, XML, jQuery, JS, CSS
- To be proactive and result orientated individual
- To have the ability to take ownership and assume responsibility
- Fluency in English
- Experience with Angular (considered as a plus)
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Opportunity to work on a meaningful product and leave your impact on the user experience of millions of people around the globe
- Supportive environment to express your ideas and challenging you to be your best
- An internal culture which stimulates informal relationships and open communication
- Access to conferences, internal and external training and self-learning systems
- Opportunity to shape your own role and contribution to the organization
- Variety of choices for internal events & activities to bond with other colleagues within the organization
- Rich benefits and financial package
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a leading software company with 20+ years of excellence and 300 professionals on board. Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge, and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers' needs.
We'll be happy to welcome you in our team!