We are looking for a software development professional to take ownership on the whole websites building and maintenance process - from back-end through front-end to deployment in production. The projects are related to our company's marketing activities - we constantly develop, renew and maintain about 6 websites and subdomains for our brands. The team you'll be working with is quite diverse - consisted mainly of non-tech people, such as copywriters, designers, performance marketing and social media specialists, recruiters etc.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- Contribute to and/or lead a varied mix of projects, including developing back-end CMS functionality, user interface features for web and mobile user experience, develop integrations with 3rd party platforms etc.
- Architect solutions and/or research/recommend existing platforms/software to meet project requirements.
- Employ modern methods of development (frameworks, web services, cloud deployment, etc.).
- Partner with members of the Creative Team to build and develop websites/properties from design compositions.
- Partner with members of the Social Media and performance marketing team to ensure correct Google and SM tracking.
- Work in a collaborative environment where team members are encouraged to learn, innovate, and propose creative solutions to solve complex problems.
- Develop server-side logic, databases maintenance, server administration and optimization.
- Strong proficiency in PHP and Responsive website development
- Proficiency in industry-standard website development IDEs, applications, and third-party software
- Understanding of database architecture and query languages/configurations
- Experience with MVC web application frameworks (Laravel, Symfony)
- Experience working with code versioning tools (preferably Git)
- Experience/understanding of OOP
- Bachelor of Science in computer science, web development, or related field preferred
CONSIDERED AS A PLUS
- Deep understanding of design principles, as they pertain to UI/UX
- Experience working with CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS, etc.)
- Experience in nginx server configuration and management
- Experience with customizing open source CMS frameworks (WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST)
- Experience in Apache server configuration and management
- Experience with Agile software methodologies and development lifecycle
- Experience working as part of a collaborative Web/Creative team
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Freedom to create and have ownership on the whole development process
- Supportive environment to express your ideas and challenging you to be your best
- An internal company culture which stimulates informal relationships and open communication
- Access to conferences, internal and external training and self-learning systems
- Rich benefits and financial package
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a leading software company with 20+ years of excellence and 300 professionals on board. Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge, and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers' needs.
We'll be happy to welcome you in our team!