We are looking for an experienced and talented Full Stack Developer.
This position is related to our partnership with WorkForce Software - an American company with a focus on IT solutions for Human Resources.
If you join the team you will work on a cloud-based workforce management software that enables enterprise and mid-size organizations to digitize time and attendance processes, optimize employee scheduling, simplify absence management, and gain strategic business insights.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- Work with software architects, developers and testers to design and implement complex solutions using latest technologies
- Extend your skill-set while contributing to your team and your project
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure complex dependencies are understood and to participate in knowledge transfer
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Participate in scrum meetings, including sprint planning, standups, retrospectives and demos
- 3+ years experience in Java
- Experience with React, Redux, Typescript, Node.js, GraphQL
- Experience with GiT
- Experience with agile tools and methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Jira)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English is a must
OTHER TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
Experience in any of the them is an advantage.
- Spring Boot, Gradle, Apache Kafka, Kafka Streams, Material UI, Webpack
- MS SQL Server, Oracle
- Bitbucket, Git, Perforce – source repository and version control systems
- IntelliJ IDEA
- CICD Jenkins Pipelines – for compiling and building the software and running test cases
- Chef, Rundeck – for virtualization
- Cucumber and Gherkin for automated UI testing
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Opportunity to work on a meaningful product and help organizations improve data accuracy, reduce costs and boost employee engagement
- Supportive environment to express your ideas and challenging you to be your best
- An internal culture which stimulates informal relationships and open communication
- Access to conferences, internal and external training and self-learning systems
- Opportunity to shape your own role and contribution to the organization
- Variety of choices for internal events & activities to bond with other colleagues within the organization
- Rich benefits and financial package
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a leading software company with 20+ years of excellence and 300 professionals on board. Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge, and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers' needs.
We'll be happy to welcome you in our team!