For our Brainix team we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer.
This position is related to our partnership with Digital Education Foundation in Germany. It is a new startup project for building a cloud-based learning platform, aiming to make a digital revolution in the education in Germany.
The system is built on microservice architecture, deployed no Kubernetes. The UI is based on ReactJs, and the services are built with .Net Core.
The goal is to create a highly-scalable solution for self-learning, presenting the lessons fast and in a modern environment. The system is initially aimed at middle-course schools in Germany. Students will be working with the system in class, on different devices, in different browsers.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- Design, document and implement new .Net Core web services
- Commit to CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns
- Tune-up SQL and NoSQL l (MongoDb) DB access
- Use Web Services and REST interfaces to communicate with the front-end
- Participate in developing new UI ReactJs components
- Create lesson data, based on the structures that are already defined
- Be part of one of the R&D’s SCRUM teams
- Research, evaluate and promote to the R&D new libraries, frameworks, and development standards
- Participate actively in different DevOps activities
- Keep an eye on the latest technology trends
- 4+ years of experience in C# .Net
- Good software design capabilities
- Good Command of ReactJs or similar UI framework
- Knowledge in HTML5
- Knowledge in MS SQL Databases
- Knowledge in MongoDB Databases
- Knowledge in REST web service
- Good team working skills
- Fluent English (spoken, written)
- Bachelor University degree in Computer science or relevant disciplines
- Experience with Azure development (considered as a plus)
- Experience in Kubernetes (considered as a plus)
- Experience in developing highly-scalable solutions for 1 million users and above (considered as a plus)
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Opportunity to work on a meaningful product and leave your impact on the digital revolution of the education
- Supportive environment to express your ideas and challenging you to be your best
- An internal culture which stimulates informal relationships and open communication
- Access to conferences, internal and external training and self-learning systems
- Opportunity to shape your own role and contribution to the organization
- Variety of choices for internal events & activities to bond with other colleagues within the organization
- Rich benefits and financial package
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a leading software company with 20+ years of excellence and 300 professionals on board. Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge, and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers' needs.
We'll be happy to welcome you in our team!