We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join one of our teams - Bluebeam
Bluebeam software makes smart, simple solutions for paperless workflows that leverage the PDF format. It all started way back in 1997 with CAD to PDF creation technology for aerospace engineers. Now their award-winning PDF creation, markup and editing solutions are trusted by 2 million users in architecture, engineering and construction firms, as well as government agencies. Bluebeam software products are used on a daily basis by professionals in leading engineering and construction companies like Skanska ESS, Márkus Engineering, ClearTech, Mechwest and Cottee Parker.
The Bluebeam software solutions are both time-proven and industry-leading, setting the standard for project efficiency and collaboration for AEC professionals worldwide.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- You will be responsible for configuration, monitoring and operation of the cloud services;
- You will be actively involved in designing new fail-safe systems and extensions for our public cloud services;
- Create and maintain scripts to automate the cloud services;
- Ensure the proper operation of our cloud-based services and thus provides error analysis and prevention to get satisfied customers;
- Try to continuously optimize our cloud services (higher stability, performance and scalability);
- Support legacy technologies and be a part of the solution in migrating them to cloud native solutions;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the IT business, e.g. as an IT system administrator, Cloud applications Engineer, Cloud platform Engineer;
- Practical experience with cloud solutions and hosted services, as well as with virtualization and SQL databases;
- Good knowledge of system architectures (gateways, firewalls, proxies, HTTP);
- Good skills in working with script languages (e.g. PowerShell);
- Experience in the cloud (e.g. Azure, AWS) is desirable;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science studies
- Fluent in English
CONSIDERED AS A PLUS
- Experience with infrastructure tools like Terraform and CloudFormation
- Experience with Kubernetes (EKS or self managed)
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Opportunity to work on a meaningful product and leave your impact on millions of architects, engineers, contractors and investors
- Supportive environment to express your ideas and challenging you to be your best
- Organizational culture that stimulates informal relationships and open communication
- Access to conferences, internal and external training and self-learning systems
- Opportunity to shape your own role and contribution to the organization
- Variety of choices for internal events & activities to bond with other colleagues within the organization
- Great benefits and financial package
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a leading software company with 20+ years of excellence and 300 professionals on board. Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge, and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers' needs.
We'll be happy to welcome you in our team!