We are looking for an experienced and talented Back end Developer.
This position is related to our partnership with WorkForce Software - an American company with a focus on IT solutions for Human Resources.
If you join the team you will work on a cloud-based workforce management software that enables enterprise and mid-size organizations to digitize time and attendance processes, optimize employee scheduling, simplify absence management, and gain strategic business insights.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- Work with software architects, developers and testers to design and implement complex solutions using latest technologies
- Extend your skill-set while contributing to your team and your project
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure complex dependencies are understood and to participate in knowledge transfer
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Participate in scrum meetings, including sprint planning, standups, retrospectives and demos
- 3+ years experience in object-oriented language: Java (preferred), C#, .Net
- Strong computer science fundamentals including data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of object-oriented and related design concepts
- SpringBoot experience is helpful, but not required
- Continuous integration using Jenkins, Git and Docker
- Experience with agile tools and methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Jira)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English is a must
OTHER TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
Experience in any of the following is an advantage:
- React, Typescript, Redux, Material UI
- Apache Kafka, Kafka Streams
- MS SQL Server, Oracle Database
- CI/CD and cloud technologies
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Opportunity to work on a meaningful product and help organizations improve data accuracy, reduce costs and boost employee engagement
- Supportive environment to express your ideas and challenging you to be your best
- An internal culture which stimulates informal relationships and open communication
- Access to conferences, internal and external training and self-learning systems
- Opportunity to shape your own role and contribution to the organization
- Variety of choices for internal events & activities to bond with other colleagues within the organization
- Rich benefits and financial package
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a leading software company with 20+ years of excellence and 300 professionals on board. Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge, and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers' needs.
We'll be happy to welcome you in our team!