We are looking for a Technical Support specialist to join one of our biggest teams- DocuWare.
DocuWare is a technology leader in Enterprise Content Management. The product helps organization to streamline document management and approval processes and make the next step to their Digital transformation. It is well-known and represented in over 90 countries around the globe with approximately 14,000 installations and more than 125,000 users, available both as a cloud and on-premises solution.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- Handle customer requests submitted by phone, e-mail, web-forms or other support tools
- Clarify and record information in the systems, ensure full understanding of the customer issue
- Research internal resources and knowledge bases to find a resolution
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve a satisfactory resolution of customer issues
- Help maintain internal resources and knowledge bases by documenting findings and suggesting improvements
- Follow established processes for effective management of support incidents
- Expand your knowledge of our product and your technical skills
- 2+ years of professional technical support expertise in a customer service environment
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office Application/ Microsoft Client Operation Systems/ Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Any experience with databases such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, or Oracle will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent communication skills are a must, along with a high level of customer service approach
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to analyze technical issues
- Bachelor University degree in Computer science studies
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German/Spanish/ French
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Opportunity to work on a meaningful product and leave your impact on the digital transformation of companies worldwide
- Supportive environment to express your ideas and challenging you to be your best
- An internal culture which stimulates informal relationships and open communication
- Access to conferences, internal and external training and self-learning systems
- Opportunity to shape your own role and contribution to the organization
- Variety of choices for internal events & activities to bond with other colleagues within the organization
- Rich benefits and financial package
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a leading software company with 20+ years of excellence and 300 professionals on board. Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge, and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers' needs.
We'll be happy to welcome you in our team!