We are looking for a Web Developer to join one of our biggest teams – Vectorworks.
Vectorworks is a leading design and BIM software, used to create some of the greatest buildings, landscapes and entertainment products worldwide.
As a company they are a part of the Nemetschek Group family and also our partner for almost 20 years now. We are working on the development of their solutions, as well as on their distributors community tools and internal systems.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- Contribute to and/or lead a varied mix of projects, including developing user interface features for web applications, integrating public-facing applications with back-office and business-critical information systems, customizing content management frameworks, etc.
- Architect solutions and/or research/recommend existing platforms/software to meet project requirements
- Employ modern methods of development (frameworks, web services, cloud deployment, etc.)
- Partner with members of the Creative Team to build and develop websites/properties from design compositions
- Work in a collaborative environment where team members are encouraged to learn, innovate, and propose creative solutions to solve complex problems
- Develop server-side logic, databases maintenance, server administration and optimization
- Strong proficiency in PHP and Responsive website development
- Proficiency in industry-standard website development IDEs, applications, and third-party software
- Understanding of database architecture and query languages/configurations
- Experience with MVC web application frameworks (Laravel, Symfony)
- Experience with customizing open source CMS frameworks (WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Experience with Bootstrap and SASS
- Experience/understanding of OOP
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST)
- Bachelor of Science in computer science, web development, or related field preferred
CONSIDERED AS A PLUS
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3 and front-end web languages
- Deep understanding of design principles, as they pertain to UI/UX
- Experience working with code versioning tools (GIT, Perforce)
- Experience in Apache server configuration and management
- Experience with Agile software methodologies and development lifecycle
- Experience working as part of a collaborative Web/Creative team
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Opportunity to work on a meaningful project and leave your impact on the user experience of millions of people around the globe
- Supportive environment to express your ideas and challenging you to be your best
- An internal culture which stimulates informal relationships and open communication
- Access to conferences, internal and external training and self-learning systems
- Opportunity to shape your own role and contribution to the organization
- Variety of choices for internal events & activities to bond with other colleagues within the organization
- Rich benefits and financial package
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a leading software company with 20+ years of excellence and 300 professionals on board. Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge, and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers' needs.
We'll be happy to welcome you in our team!