We are looking for a SQL Developer to join one of our teams - ProductLab.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
• Development of new product functionalities with SQL, SSRS, Entity Framework and .Net Framework
• Design and manage relational data structures
• Experiment with new ideas on relational databases
• Participating in feature design, architecture design, capturing business requirements and following up on business requirements, and code reviews, including participation in sprint planning
• Writing and supporting Azure Data Functions
• Experience in developing and supporting database systems based on Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience in relational database design, stored procedures, triggers, functions, views, security models, database maintenance activity, etc.
• Understanding of cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud etc. would be considered an advantage
• Good understanding of database modelling and design
• Understanding of Agile methodology
• Bachelor's degree in computer science studies
• Fluent in English
WHAT YOU WILL GET
• Opportunity to work on meaningful products and leave your impact in different business domains.
• Supportive environment to express your ideas and challenging you to be your best
• Organizational culture that stimulates informal relationships and open communication
• Access to conferences, internal and external training and self-learning systems
• Opportunity to shape your own role and contribution to the organization
• Variety of choices for internal events & activities to bond with other colleagues within the organization
• Great benefits and financial package
We'll be happy to welcome you in our team!
The ProductLab team works on a number of projects, the biggest of which is FM Center. FM Center is an integrated software platform delivering solutions that are ideal for managing residential buildings, condominiums and holiday complexes, business and office complexes as well as mixed-use complexes. Apart from that the ProductLab experts provide product-based consulting to various clients.
Flexible work model
In order to deal with the Coronavirus crisis, we allow employees the flexibility to choose the work arrangement that works best for them.
Supportive work environment
Enjoy the freedom to express your ideas and to get the support you need, when you need it.
Benefits and parent-friendly policy
Enjoy health, wellness and commuter benefits as well as our parent-friendly company policy.
Stimulate personal growth through individual coaching, personal development programmes.
Trainings and conferences
Get easy access to many high-quality conferences and trainings, both onsite and online.
Benefit greatly from internal knowledge sharing. Acquire new knowledge, expand your networking skills and build confidence through mentorship.