For our Sales Department, we are looking for an experienced B2B Sales professional to increase our market share in the field of Enterprise Content Management.
The role covers the whole sales cycle, including lead generation, negotiation, product demonstration and deals closure.
We are looking for a person with an entrepreneurial mindset, able to discover business opportunities, build sales strategies, be creative in achieving targets and keep focus on long-term results over quick wins.
The product you will be selling is a world technology leader in Enterprise Content Management – DocuWare. It is represented in over 90 countries around the globe and helps organizations streamline document management and approval processes, getting them closer to their Digital transformation.
As a DocuWare reseller, we are currently responsible for the Bulgarian market where we already have an established presence, with an option to expand to other neighbouring markets.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- Take ownership and bring new business: targeting top prospects, identifying prospects’ needs, conducting software demonstrations, negotiating and closing deals
- Maintain relationship and increase business with current customers
- Work closely with management when responding to a Request for Proposal (RFP) to inform them of market conditions, pricing issues and the current competition
- Prepare well-written proposals in response to customer’s RFP, coordinating the information with the other stakeholders within the organization
- Keep track and record on your sales activities in company CRM software
- Attend and/or speak at conferences, trade shows, webinars and other events for networking or brand awareness
- Work with the rest of the sales team to share ideas and new business development strategies
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B sales;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Exceptional negotiating and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Proactive and highly-organized person with strong planning skills and ability to work independently;
- Fluency in English;
- University degree in Finance, Economics, MBA, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed targets
- Conversion rate of meetings with potential clients into a closed deal
- Number of retained clients
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Ownership on your sales process from the very start
- Selling a product with a huge potential on a very extensive target audience
- Opportunity to leave your impact on the digital transformation of companies
- Supportive environment to express your ideas and challenging you to be your best
- An internal culture which stimulates informal relationships and open communication
- Access to conferences, internal and external training and self-learning systems
- Opportunity to shape your own role and contribution to the organization
- Variety of choices for internal events & activities to bond with other colleagues within the organization
- Rich benefits and financial package
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a leading software company with 20+ years of excellence and 300 professionals on board. Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge, and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers' needs.
We'll be happy to welcome you in our team!